Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7: Another Job Lost

So I found out I didn't get the job I interviewed for three weeks ago.  Since that was my first interview in over a year, it's of course very disappointing.  I can only hope something will come in for me before my unemployment runs out.

I also found out I wasn't cast in BULL IN A CHINA SHOP, but the director wants to keep me in mind for future shows.  It was apparently down to me and another, and it went to the other.  2nd place again, but at least I know I did well.

I went to see SHERLOCK HOLMES today.  I'm a fan of the Jeremy Brett version, so I wasn't too keen on the ultra-action Holmes portrayed here.  In the end, I didn't think it was a bad as I thought it would be, and I didn't think it was as good as so many people said it was.

Summation:
Acting: Continuing work on monologue for Monday audition
Bicycling: Didn't get the call from the shop, today, so I'll be stopping by tomorrow to pick up my bike. It better be done!
Cats: Finished eating their dinner.
Dancing: none today, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment