Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19: Oh so sick!

Very frustrating day.  I'm still sick, sore throat and chest congestion forefront.  I did manage to go by the store and pick up some more cough drops and tissues.  And I went by a friend's to watch a movie, but he was having major problems of his own; so I ended up going home.  I'm very sleepy, but a friend needs me, so I'm going over there for a couple hours.  Hope I get home okay.

Summation:
Acting - nothing
Bicycling - nothing
Cats - had a scare this morning.  Woke up at 5am to a cat crying.  At first I thought it was one of mine, then I realized it was coming from outside (my cats are indoor cats).  I looked out my window, and I could see a cat yowling to go in our front door.  I went downstairs and, just as I opened the door, I realized Starlight wasn't inside...indeed, my kitty was scared outside in the rain.  He ran in and gobbled up some hard food then ran to me for pets.  Poor thing!  I guess when my mom left with her friend, the door was open just a little too long and neither of them realized he'd gotten out.  So frustrating.  They know I have cats and he likes to go for the outside!  Arrgh.  But at least he's home and seem healthy.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment