Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24: Just skipped days 22 & 23

So, I didn't have much to say over the last few days.  I've just been dealing with my bad cold and mostly sleeping and watching TV.  I did go see Avatar in Imax 3D on Sunday with my sister and her wife, but I was pretty miserable with my congested, stuffed up nose.  Although it was beautiful seeing the film on the big screen.  Otherwise, mostly just letting myself get well.  I'm better today, though still congested.  Hopefully I'll have a lot more energy tomorrow and can start getting back to regular days. :)  I really want to get out for a bike ride and try out my new bar ends.

SUMMATION:
Acting - haven't even thought about it
Bicycling - between rain and cold, not a bit of it
Cats - Starlight's been yowling a lot at the windows...I think he wants to go out again.  But he's not allowed!  Instead, I give him lots of pets when he lets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment