Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20: Rain and Cold

So, chest congestion is much worse today, and so is the rain.  Thunder and lightening!  Anyway, just taking it easy today trying to get over my cold.

SUMMATION:
Acting - Got be redone headshots from Isgo Lepejian (http://www.isgophoto.com/).  They sent me the 100 I ordered that were missing the resume, but they did a whole new 100 with the resume on the back and shipped them to me, and let me keep the 100 that were missing the resume.  Pretty awesome customer service!  I've been going to them off and on for years, and they really have the best quality lithos (and great photos, too).  Yay!  I'm ready for TBA General Auditions! :)
Bicycling - Ha!  At least I'm getting rid of my cold the same time the rain is here.
Cats - Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment