Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: Nothing can be an accomplishment

Okay, so today was supposed to be "partly cloudy" by all the weather info.  No rain.  Yet, it's fully cloudy.  And no rain.  This just makes me feel kinda down.  Sigh.

So today I managed to watch some TV, read a little, hop on the computer for a bit (though not literally...tempting as may be ), and lounge around in my PJs.  And I'll be heading out this evening to see The Road.  Cheery, huh?  Well, at least I can hope it will be well done...

Summation:
Acting - memorized a bit more of my monologue
Bicycling - realized I need to get my bike in for a possible chain replacement.  They said probably in a hundred miles, and I've gone over two since I had it in last...guess I need to take it in by Monday.
Cats: Adorable, as always.
Dancing: Just in my head today...and in a book I read.

Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment