Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18: Long rainy day

My cold developed further into chest congestion and a headache.  I really want to feel better!  I've also been having trouble sleeping, even though I'm so sleepy.  And the storms have been raging.  Lots of rain and wind.  I guess I at least get to stay inside while I get better.

Sick of watching TV, and haven't felt like watching any of the 600+ movies I have on DVD.  I just want to be healthy and work on my script and my monologues.  Arrgh.

I keep having thoughts about what I'm going to do when my unemployment runs out.  I'm pretty much certain that I'll have no job prospects by then, and I'm getting tired of working jobs to survive, anyway.  I wanted far more out of life than I've been getting, and it really makes me wonder.  It just makes me question...probably too much.

Summation:
Acting - nothing
Bicycling - nothing
Cats - good kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment