Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 14: Oops...missed another

Okay, so I was wrestling with the computer so much last night to accomplish a single task that I completely forgot to do my blog.

So, on Thursday, January 14th, I got a few things done.  I woke up without enough sleep; so I just couldn't get out for a bike ride.  I went back for a snooze instead.  But I did start working on the ACTC newsletter.  I'll continue that on Friday and Sunday. 

I picked up my headshot lithos for TBA General Auditions from UPS only to find Isgo Lepejian had got it wrong.  I'd paid extra to have my resume printed on the back, and had included the pdf, but they were all blank.  So I had to call them twice before the person in charge of online ordering called me back.  But all is well.  They're going to re-do them and send them out to me correct.  And I get to keep the wrong ones (well, I'm sending four or so back per their request so they can alert their people what to watch out for).  So, all in all, that worked out (anticipating, of course, that I'll get them before the day their needed...I do have about two and half weeks to go).

I finally got my performance on STARTING OVER back in 2004, that I had taped from the tv onto a vhs tape, onto a dvd.  I spent most of the night trying to figure out how to rip it into a format that iMovie would take.  I must have downloaded about six different programs!  Arrgh!  I really hate iMovie, and would LOVE Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere instead.  Sigh...no job means no new programs (unless they're free...which the last one I found "Handbrake" was!).  So I let it rip while I finally went to bed.  ;)

Summation:
Acting - Got headshots but need to wait for corrected ones.
Bicycling - Too sleepy to catch a club ride.  Hoping to get out before the rains come back this weekend, though.
Cats - It's hard to use a computer when a cat is lying on your mouse hand, complete with head resting on the hand as you're trying to use the mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment