Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: New Energy & Beauty Day

I got four hours sleep last night.  My mind was racing with an idea.  I wrote it all down, and now it's going to be my project for the year.  I'm going to be "hush hush" about the actual project at the moment, but it is film-related.  I'm gonna be busy, busy, busy!  And re-energized with excitement! And it will either be brilliant, or it will fail miserably.  But failure is just another word for learning, so that won't be a bad thing, either.  At least this will give me a positive and possible goal to work for this year.

I also got called back for BULL IN A CHINA SHOP at Santa Clara Players.  I did my best, and I think it was pretty good, but I do have some competition...and I was the only red-head.  If I get it, yay, and if I don't, well, I have an audition next week.

And I had my "Beauty Day" today.  My hair is refreshingly vibrant and my brows neatly trimmed.  I only spent about three hours between the two salons today.  I just wish it was a little less expensive.  Yeesh, but the things we prioritize when we're unemployed...  :-)

So, all around, I had a very positive day and look forward to an extremely positive new year.  Fantastic!

Summation:
Acting - Called back for BULL IN A CHINA SHOP, did well
Bicycling - Got my balaclava today!  Now that the weather's been a little warmer.
Cats - awfully meowsy today!
Dance - in my mind

Good night,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment