Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 17: Hate Being Sick

So I forgot to blog again last night.  Probably 'cause I'm sick.  My throat still hurt, and I had the dizziness, head congestion and sleepiness from a cold.  But I had to finish the Black & Blue Bottom Newsletter for Almaden Cycle Touring Club.  It was my last newsletter as publisher, and I didn't want it to be late to the printers.  I'm glad I got it done, 'cause I feel worse this morning.

Otherwise, I did a lot of sleeping and watching TV.  And listened to the rain...lots and lots of rain due this week.  Four storms, total, I believe...so not much bike riding this week, I think.

SUMMATION:
Acting - Just watched TV
Bicycling - Not a chance between my cold and the rain
Cats - Should be snuggling with me more...I'm sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment