Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5: Mini Accomplishments

Today I got a few things accomplished.  Thankfully the sun shone for a bit, 'cause that helped!  I got my bike into the shop.  The chain's good for another three hundred or so miles, and I finally purchased a chain tool so I can figure out the wear myself.  But the brakes were finally wearing down, so I'm replacing them.  My bicycle will be done on Thursday, and then I'll be able to really get back in the saddle again.

Also bike related, I've been the publisher of the ACTC (Almaden Cycling Touring Club) Black & Blue Bottom Newsletter for the last year.  I'm turning over those duties to another able and willing member, and so this evening I met with my replacement, my copy editor, and the new communications chair regarding practices...what works, what doesn't, what can be improved.  I think we had a thoroughly good, productive meeting.

I still haven't heard back on callbacks for BULL IN A CHINA SHOP.   I do have my Shakespearean monologue down almost pat for my Monday audition.  Yay!

Tomorrow is "beauty day" since I'm getting my hair and my brows done.  I'll be living on some cheap foods for the next few weeks to make up for the expenditure.  I really want a job!

SUMMATION:
Acting: Monologue down, no news on callbacks.
Bicycling: Bike in the shop, Meeting regarding ACTC newsletter accomplished.
Cats: So adorable.  I'm posting a new pic today.
Dancing: A little around the house this evening.

Regards,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment