Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 44: Family & Friends

So today I went over the hill to visit with my sister and cousin.  We talked, walked around the mall in downtown Santa Cruz, ate at a yummy Syrian restaurant, and looked at old pictures.  Lots of fun.

I had time afterwords to stop off at the ACTC General Meeting.  I'm glad I did, as I heard a great presentation about how to train better for health and exercise, of course, focusing mostly on bicycling, but also encouraging stretching and weight training and even other modes like hiking, running, swimming, walking, etc.  I do want to get healthier and more efficient at riding this year!

Summation:
Acting - still memorizing monologues, also worked on set ideas for one-act show
Bicycling - went to ACTC General Meeting
Cats - oh, I'd better go throw down some more hard food...they're looking at me hungrily!

1 comment:

  1. Oops...meant "day 34"...it's late. I think I need to go sleep now. :)

    ReplyDelete