Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: Signing up for Cinderella

So I got my registration form for the 2010 Cinderella Classic & Challenge bike ride.  I'm sending it back first thing in the morning.  I'd LOVE to do the challenge, but that will only happen if I get a lighter bike by April 1st.  If not, I'll just do the metric century ride, which I know I can do since I've done three rides metric century or more in the last year.  :)

I caught up on a lot of TV shows and a couple movies on DVD today.  I also worked on my monologues, but I'm having a hard time memorizing this week.  Arrgh.

I haven't heard, yet, about ANTON IN SHOW BUSINESS.  But I'm excited about Bindlepunks: Pulled from the sack this Saturday night.  Well, Friday night I write a play, and then Saturday I get to perform (if I get cast in one of the eight plays).  And 11:30 pm we perform the plays at the Dragon Theatre in Palo Alto.  If you want something fun to do on a Saturday the 13th, stop by and watch the show!

I'm nervous about my interview at OSH tomorrow.  I'd really like to work for their company. They have honesty & integrity listed among their core values!  I think we'd be a great match.  :)

Well, I'm going to work on my screenplay and finish catching up on my shows.

SUMMATION:
Acting - monologue-memorizing
Bicycling - signing up for Cinderella Classic...I better start getting more rides in!
Cats - Shala's curled up on a chair next to me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment